Haunted Rome Ghost Tour & Exploration Game
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rome
- Product code: hauntedrome
- Discover the most haunted streets, villas, and squares in the city
- Solve the mystery of Beatrice Cenci and discover the ghosts and haunted spirits of Rome
- Learn about the curses and spells of both ancient and modern Rome
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Enjoy the game in English, Spanish, German and Italian
The quest can be played at any hour, but it is recommended that you try it at night, for the full haunted experience. It will take you from 1 to 2 hours to complete, but there’s no time limit, so you can finish it at your own pace. The total length is about 3.5 km.
Each clue will lead you from one place to another, giving you exact directions, so you won’t need a map or GPS. When you solve it and guess the answer, the secret story of that place is unlocked. You won’t need a guide, just download the app, go to the starting point (Piazza del Popolo) and you’re ready to go on a city exploration adventure.
For larger groups, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone.
Alternatively, each person can purchase their own ticket.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.