Paris: Romantic Montmartre Exploration Game
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Paris
- Product code: parislovers
- Discover the most romantic places in Montmartre, including Sacre Couer, Moulin Rouge, and Maison Rose
- Visit the coffee shop where Amelie (from the famous French movie) worked
- Learn about Picasso's love stories
- Follow the fascinating story of a couple who found and lost love in Paris
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game and treasure hunt
- Enjoy the ability to play in English, German, Spanish, or French
Follow the clues in the app and discover Amelie’s cafe, the Wall of Love, the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, and many other favorite Montmartre landmarks. Read fascinating stories about the different destinations you are lead to and discover events that took place there as well as the people who used to live or work there.
Along the way, solve clues to unlock the love story of a couple trying to reconnect in the city where they once fell in love, but then became estranged. Leave your map at home — the app offers precise directions through the city.
Play at your own pace. Feel free to pause and explore your surroundings whenever you wish.
After you book the game, you’ll get a code via email with instructions on how to play. Head to the Place Blanche metro station and use the access code to unlock the quest in the app.
End the tour on the beautiful steps of the Sacré-Cœur Basilica.
For larger groups, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own voucher.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.