Rotterdam: Old Town and Harbor Exploration Game & Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: rotterdamspy
- Visit the Cubic Houses, one of the city's most iconic attractions
- Solve clues to find the unique chess museum and other hidden gems
- Discover the history of Rotterdam during World War II
- Try a new type of experience, a mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Choose between English, German, and French language options
The journey will take you around 1.5 to 2-hours to complete, but there’s no time limit so you can finish it at your own pace. The total length of the route is about 3 kilometers. Embark on a self-guided quest by merely downloading the app and heading to the starting point. Get ready to go on a unique and thrilling city exploration adventure.
As you solve the clues, you will discover new locations and stories. This game is one of the most exciting and unique ways to have fun while acquainting yourself with the marvelous city of Rotterdam. Join this fantastic game for families and groups of friends.
If you are a large group, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone.
Alternatively, each person can purchase their own ticket.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group and meet the group at the end.