Rome and The Vatican: Angels & Demons Mystery Game
- Duration: 23 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: romeangels
- Become Robert Langdon and follow clues which will help you solve the Illuminati mystery
- Visit the Vatican, Piazza Navona, Castel Sant Angelo, Fontana di Trevi and other places depicted in the movie and novel
- Discover amazing piazzas, churches and hidden spots
- Find the location of the Vatican's secret passage and learn stories about the Illuminati
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game and treasure hunt
- Enjoy the ability to play in English, German, Spanish, or French
Play the role of Robert Langdon in Angels and Demons as you walk around Rome in search of clues and amazing stories. Each clue will lead you from one place to another, giving you precise directions, so you won’t need a map, a GPS or a guide.
When you solve it and guess the answer, the secret story of that place is unlocked.
Along the way, you’ll reach amazing places seen in the movie, such as the Vatican and Saint Peter's square, Fontana di Trevi, Piazza Navona, Castel Sant Angelo or the Santa Maria della Vitoria church. You will find out secret stories about the places you discover, and you will get to solve the mystery of the Illuminati.
After you buy the quest, you will receive an access code that you can use in the app. It will take you about 2-hours to complete, but there’s no time limit, you can finish it at your own pace. You won’t need a guide, just download the app, go to the starting point and you’re ready to go on a city exploration adventure. As you solve the clues, you'll discover new locations and stories.
For larger groups, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group.
All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own voucher.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.