Florence: Dante's Inferno Haunted Exploration Game & Tour
From EUR €9.99
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rome
- Product code: florencedante
- Discover Dante's favorite places in Florence
- Enjoy the ability to play in English or Italian
- Visit Piazza del Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchietti and more
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
Each clue will lead you from one place to another, giving you exact directions, so you won’t need a map, a GPS or a guide. When you solve it and guess the answer, the secret story of that place is unlocked.
Along the way, you’ll find stories of people sentenced to death who returned to haunt their executioner, discover the open hole that leads to Hell, see the building of trapped souls, and find out many other stories of the people who lived and died in those places.
For larger groups, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own ticket.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.