Cambridge: Secret Society Exploration Game and Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: cambridge
- Begin at the beautiful Corpus Clock
- Solve riddles on your phone and discover hidden gems
- Visit the top Cambridge colleges and marvel at the Round Church
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Play at your own pace: pause at any time
Begin at the stunning Corpus Clock, visit some of the top Cambridge college campuses, and marvel at the fascinating Round Church.
Play the role of a student at Cambridge who joined a secret society. “The Gentle Chroniclers” fight to preserve books deemed revolutionary and prohibited by the king. Your mission: locate the valuable book, “Call to Uprising” — a volume that a fellow member had hidden before being captured.
You are the only one who can find the book before they do. Each riddle you solve will lead you from one place to another, with exact directions, so no need for a map or GPS. Figure out the clues and the secret story of that place is revealed.
If you are a large group, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own ticket.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.