Munich: Haunted City Exploration Game and Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: munichhaunted
- Discover Munich's most haunted places including Marienplatz, Frauenkirche, and more
- Listen to spine-tingling horror stories about the people who used to live at each location
- Solve riddle and clues on your phone to reveal each destination
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Play a city game which is available in English and German
Discover Munich by following clues and solving puzzles while exploring Marienplatz, Frauenkirche, and other haunted places. Using an interactive city exploration app on your phone, follow a step-by-step guide to the cursed buildings and monuments of Munich whilst listening to stories about these horrific locations.
Solve each clue to unlock the next destination and wander around the city streets visiting some of the most iconic landmarks including Marienplatz, St. Peter’s Church, and more. As you explore, discover the hidden legends and haunted tales, and listen to spine-tingling stories from start to finish.
This tour is designed for travelers looking to see the city of Munich from a different perspective, and have an experience unlike any other. Along the way, you’ll find locations that even the locals don’t know about, and see sights you might have otherwise missed on a traditional tour experience. Benefit from the freedom to complete the tour at your own pace, and pause the game at any time.
For larger groups, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own voucher.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.