London: World of Wizards and Harry Potter Locations Tour
- Duration: 22 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: londonwiz
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game and treasure hunt
- Visit places depicted in the Harry Potter movies like the alley which inspired J. K. Rowling's writing
- Become Theodgard, the "Wizard Protector of Humans", as you discover London
- Go to the favorite pub of Charles Dickens
- Play a city game that's available in English, German, and French
Along the way, you will arrive at Westminster Station, Downing Street, Horse Guards Avenue, Trafalgar Square, and other popular locations from the Harry Potter movies. Take your time to explore them, while also reading their story in the app.
For playing the game, just follow the instructions you'll receive via e-mail after booking and then go to the starting point. It is recommended that you play together with a maximum of 4 other people on a single phone.
You can start and pause whenever you want, and feel free to explore at your own pace. If you are more competitive, you can of course hurry up and compete for a higher ranking on the leaderboard of the game.
For larger groups, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own voucher.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.