Glasgow: Haunted City Exploration Game and Tour
- Duration: 24 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: 696
- Explore the haunted streets of Glasgow with an interactive app
- Experience the city’s spooky squares, bars, and cultural icons
- Solve clues on your phone while unveiling the history of Glasgow
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
Brace yourself and explore haunted Glasgow with the help of your smartphone.
Starting from Glasgow Central Station, follow the clues as they lead you from one place to another, giving you exact directions so you won’t need a map, GPS, or a guide. Hear the gruesome history of Glasgow City Chambers, the Merchant City Clock Tower, and the Britannia Panopticon Music Hall among many others.
When you solve the clue and guess the answer, the secret story of that place will be unlocked. Along the way, you’ll find horror stories that will give you the chills.
If you are a large group, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own ticket.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group and meet the group at the end.