Copenhagen: Little Mermaid Charming Game and Tour
Från EUR 6,99 €
- Varaktighet: 145 Minuter (cirka)
- Produktkod: 664
- Discover magical places from the Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen
- Uncover magical stories by following clues around Copenhagen
- Visit the Mermaid's House and the Mermaid statue
- See Hans Christian Andersen's house
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
The quest will take you about 2 hours to complete, but there is no time limit so you can finish it at your own pace.
During the quest, you will play the role of a young child who doesn’t believe in fairytales. You have just arrived in Copenhagen to visit your grandmother. As you follow your way towards her house, you are guided by a strange luring voice. Along the way, you encounter enchanted creatures from fairytales and old Norse legends, still lingering in the hidden corners of the city.
To play as a large group, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group or each person can purchase their own ticket. Either way, all group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphones. You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against each other. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.